• Plan and prepare weekly / monthly Supplier payments in line with terms
• Set up and maintain Supplier accounts
• Assist in Bank Reconciliation (Multi currency)
• Assist in month end closing
• Maintain and process Petty Cash, Credit Cards, Bank Cards, Employee Expenses
• Maintain Filing system ( invoices , statements) and documentation
• Resolve supplier, designer and internal queries promptly
• Ad Hoc reports and various administrative duties
Skills and Experience:
We are looking for a bright, friendly and proactive team-player with excellent communication skills and the ability to build good relationships with our Designers and Suppliers.
You should already have a relevant degree in Accounting or currently be studying for AAT, CIMA or ACCA. You should be interested in constantly upgrading your accountancy knowledge and take initiative to practice your knowledge by improving accountancy processes.
If you have already some work experience in a similar role and / or experience in using Sage 50 Accounts System this would be advantageous. You need a good knowledge of Excel, a strong understanding of accounting concepts and the ability to think logically with an eye for details.
You need the ability to work hard and accurately even under pressure. You will require strong organisationally skills to meet deadlines.
If this opportunity is of interest, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the role you are applying for in the subject line.
Avenue 32 is looking for an Editorial Intern. This internship role will include helping our Fashion & Editorial Assistant to prepare for shoots, liaise with PR companies and efficiently complete pulls and returns. It will also include assisting the Editorial Team with the creation of content for our Social Media platforms, designer bio’s and fashion features along with general administrative duties. Applicants must be proactive, organized, detail-oriented, creative, professional, and have a positive attitude.
The successful candidates will need to have a strong interest in fashion or a fashion-related degree, have accomplished written English skills, and great organisational skills. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign would be beneficial and strong IT skills are essential. Above all, candidates need to be hardworking, enthusiastic and have a great eye for detail; they must be able to handle multiple tasks at once and work well under pressure.
3-6 months with the possibility to become permanent. Applications including a cover letter and CV should be sent to email@example.com with your name and the role you are applying for in the subject line.
We have an exciting opportunity for a graphic designer to join Avenue 32 ensuring delivery of all design assets to the highest standards to deadline and within the guidelines of the brand identity. This will be through the use of high level, innovative and creative design that will evolve and develop the Avenue 32 customer experience.
The candidate should be quick thinking, creative and considered in every detail of the role.
Skills and Experience:
• Responsible for the development and implementation of ideas and designs for the creative output of the site; both online and offline
• A clear understanding and experience working with digital media such as creative layouts, emails, online banners, digital marketing and branding initiatives
• Strong computer skills and proficient knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Final Cut
• Strong retouching skills on all forms of imagery when required
• Competent coding skills in HTML and CSS
• Video Creating, Editing and Presentation with use of final cut pro
• A strong sense of typography and its use across online and offline editorial
• Be up to date with emerging trends in fashion, design, film, art, media and technology where relevant to Avenue 32 and the Editorial Team and an ability to translate them into design
• Proven depth of design in the fashion industry for both a commercial environment as well as print media
• Capable of dealing with high-pressure situations, along with the ability to meet deadlines and accommodate last minute changes where necessary
• Communication is key, confidently communicating & liaising with the editorial team and other departments to ensure all the content is created and delivered according to demand.
• A keen interest in photography, film and more importantly the world of ecommerce and Avenue 32
• Providing creative support to the Creative & Editorial Director
If you are interested in applying for this role please send a recent cv with a cover letter and a pdf of your portfolio or link to your website to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the role you are applying for in the subject line.